.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Thought for the day.

Just finished reading a book. That inspired eloquent thought.

I began this journey called life, full of love and hope. I was a kind and gentle soul. Empathy and love oozed through by soul. Reality of life and of human cruelty hammered me for years. I began to take on the persona of the enviroment.

In the beginning, I would have preferred to negotiate settlement to any differences. And then, ...fighting, not for good causes, just because! Pleasure in defeating someone who disagreed. What a concept.

Always the quiet one, waiting to be transgressed. ............ And suddenly, out of nowhere, would come this monster who sought only to right the perceived wrong. Gleefully, entering into conflict. (Issues I guess.)

I find myself come full circle. Once again, full of love and hope. Life has given me this opportunity, to live the days ahead at peace. What a glorious feeling!

Thank God for wisdom and love.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?