.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 16, 2005

It is so nice....................

to wake up happy and go to bed happy. I have made it, again. I have a love of my life. I can go see the boys at the pub and have a beer and come home! What a concept. I see my daughter and g'daughter's, i work, regularly, I might add and the only things in life I lack are controlled by my own doing.

We had family and friends tonite for dinner (fried shrimp), Makers Mark and Jack Daniels flowed freely.

Dad has a strength that I have only known when I was fighting for a life. Hmmmmm, It amazes me, the strength and courage, people show when confronted with death.

I guess the truth will always be................it is not how you die...............but.......how you live.

Thank you,my friends!




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?