.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 11, 2005

Got burned out writing about life


Been living it. Dad made it through surgery and is taking treatments for the next 6 months. Thank God for Barbara. We are enjoying life, and all the struggles. Kids and g'kids are doing well.Life goes on.. Barbara and I enjoyed our first anniversary 5 July,with our daughters and my g'daughters. Our first date was with them and I think I will try and do it every year.

I miss writing sometimes, yet, I find that I have enjoyed living life more than writing about it.

I have so much to be thankful for, mostly my family and a few friends I have.

We are getting older now and life is draining away. Sometimes it feels like it has gone on forever and other times, I fear how little is left.

I can only hope, that when life is over, a few will remember and chuckle about the good times .


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?