.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Update

Dad made it through surgery monday (thank you God)! He has a long rode to recovery and will need chemo and/or radiation. We will visit with him saturday.
I am so thankful for what ever time we have left. I told him years ago how thankful I was for the way I was raised and how much I appreciated him and mom. I actually like who I am and I know I owe them. At one point in life I visited them often, after Carroll died I sank into that poor little ole me routine for a few years and neglected the really important people in my life. That drunken life style is ok once in a while, but daily is such a drag.

Thankfully, I survived and found myself once again. I hope to spend the time left loving and enjoying those that are most important to me.

If I am pure of heart and intent, no enemy can defeat me, no evil over take me. This is my motto and my road map for life. Thank you God!

Comments:
... glad to hear it, man.. I hope he continues getting better and better...

all the best,

Eric
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?