.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I am offended!

I have been offended, yet I understand the offenders point of view. What does this mean, what is happening to me. Am I growing older and wiser? Am I afraid of confrontation? ROTFLMAO
At first I was truly offended and hurt by this person's opinion, as I begin to think and mull this situation over, I am thinking that I understand the other person's point of view. Shoot, aint getting older grand.
I must say, it was an older woman, who I have great respect for, that is the offender (read "Barbara's mother") and I am sure she did not intend to offend me personally. It will take a while for me to look at her in the same light. I hope I do not color our relationship because of this occurence.
Everything in life is personal to me. Every thought, every action, every day I live is very personal.
I guess I have crossed the border between youthful anxiety (being overly sensitive) and am beginng to mellow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?