.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 10, 2005

And I wonder

Alot of my older friends, like to say it is to much trouble, at our age (50+) to have a relationship. Sometimes, like to day, I tend to agree. I am wondering, if, when you reach a certain age, does your ability to form new relationships dwindle? Are our expectations to high? Are we so entrenched in our behavior patterns that we cannot accept different behaviors? Today is one one of those days when I wish I did not give a shit about love or relationships. Maybe I blew it long ago, and missed the boat. Maybe, I am destined to not enjoy the feelings I so long for. F**k, sometimes I wish I'd been born a quitter instead of a thinker. lol It is difficult to live and know the mistakes you made. It is also difficult to try and change or accept the reality of what is. ROTFLMAS But it is true!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?