.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 02, 2004

There is a reason

........that I don't post as much as I once did. Actually, several reasons. ..............................................I am working more than before (a very good thing) ............................ My pain has been put on a shelf, where I can find it, if I need it. .....................................................
I now enjoy my family, again, as I once did when all was good.......................................................
I've accepted the things that have happened and attempted to learn what I could from the pain and agony.
Lastly, but not the least important, I would venture to say the MOST important reason,
I am now looking ahead to the future, and planning for the future.
At my most productive point in life, I always had a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, ect, ect. If this happened, I'd do this and so on and so forth.
I have helped those that I could during this period of my life, now it is time to help myself, to all the little pleasures and delights that this beautiful world has to offer. I refuse to burnout, or fade away! I'm gonna live full steam ahead! And when I go to meet my maker, I'll have the biggest smile on my face, cause I'll know, I never quit, I never surrendered, I lived as good as I could and did all that was in my power to make my life and the lives' of my loved ones as full as possible!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?