.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 02, 2004

Dating update

I don't think I am a prudish person. I do have morals and some consideration of others feelings.
I have not taken advantage of persons of lessor intellect or of those who found themselves drunker than I was...............
I have enjoyed the pleasures of a few beautiful women. Yet, I find myself in (possibly the first)
a relationship where the primary goal is NOT to bed this woman. I want to build an adult relationship, a friendship, a long lasting friendship whether it becomes a full blown sexual relationship is secondary. (Did I say that?)
This woman has tasted the tragedies of life the same as I have ( she lost her spouse to cancer)
and I refuse to add one second of hurt to her life. I am willing to wait, no, I want to wait and make sure no one will get hurt in this relationship. If we build a relationship that entails a sexual
relationship, good! If not, it will still be good. I have changed, I've grown to respect myself and
others in such events.
She called tonite, to invite me to dinner at her home tomorrow nite. We have been dating for a
month or so, once a week, to the movies and dinner. This is the first week we will have two
dates in one week! (Is this going somewhere?) Patience, time will tell! No longer am I, the bull in the china shop! Feels good!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?