.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 05, 2004

Date with a classy woman

I am happy to report, that I have just returned from a dinner date with a woman of good character. Her husband had passed away a few years ago from cancer as my wife had 4 years ago. Our children have played date maker for us and both of our daughters were in attendance as were my 2 grand daughters. I knew her husband and he was a fine man. She knew my wife who was angel and a fine woman. I was apprehensive. I was actually afraid. I did not want to talk about what we had in common. She also had the same fears, as reported by the daughters. I had forgotten what it was to be in the presence (on a date) of a real, classy, mannerly woman. It felt good! I had lost the vision of a beautiful woman in my life, I thought I did not or could not ever hope to find another woman such as this. I may have to change my ideas. May have to clean up my act a little.
I guess what I'm saying is that life is for the living. And as long as we are alive, there is hope! People don't give up, if you want it, you will have it. Keep trying and striving, use the talents you have and go out and live!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?